IPA’s team of economists and commercial analysts bring a wealth of experience to bear in conducting robust economic and financial feasibility assessments of PPP arrangements, both on an ex-ante and ex-post financial close basis. Through our feasibility studies, we help clients to:
- Assess PPP projects’ value for money and affordability;
- Evaluate their PPP strategy/ies;
- Assess risk transfer and sharing;
- Evaluate contingent and residual liabilities;
- Set tariffs and service fees;
- Develop bankable PPP projects; and
- Refinance projects post financial close.